MULTI-CHANNEL SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
Make your brand heard across multiple channels at ERA-EDTA 2018.
At Copenhagen 2018, we will be launching an all-new Share-of-Voice (SoV) digital support format.
Get involved in e-education and put your name and educational messages top-right-centre amongst the digital-savvy crowd at ERA-EDTA. Boost engagement for your symposia and your other congress activities. Get a higher return and impact from your congress investment.
Our digital packages give unprecedented visibility across several inter-linked channels: the e-campus, the Digital Service Area, the E-materials portal, the congress App, delegate WiFi, internet point, the program planner etc. They work on a Share-of-Voice (SoV) basis, expressed as a percentage for each channel and across all available channels. We aim to give all companies a chance to get on board, whilst maintaining premium visibility for the higher-level sponsorship packages.
Benefit from the new multi-channel solution:
• Reach all delegates by being visible across all 40-plus channels
• Place educational and promotional messages. Create your own story and tailored media plan – select which messages to show where and when.
• Engage with delegates as they receive more relevant information.
Annexed to or integrated with the Digital Service Area
Our on-site “live earth” for all digital-educational initiatives. Here, we offer instant access to e-materials (abstracts, speaker slides, e-posters, selected symposium content) from ERA-EDTA 2018. Our expert staff give delegates a 1-to-1 demo, sign them up and capture OPT-INs (e-permissions) for sponsors. Services also include teaching delegates how to use the digital tools for educational activities.
• e-campus booth with trained staff
• 6-8 iMacs to demo and sign up delegates
• Panels with sponsor messages (some panels are digital, rotating sponsor banners with an hourly rhythm)
• Capture of OPT-INs for the sponsor as part of the live demo and sign-up process
• Sponsor-branded screensavers
• Sponsor-branded staff T-Shirts
• Promotion of sponsor’s industry symposium
Annexed to or integrated with the e-campus
With its coffee bar and multiple stations to check messages, browse the internet etc., the DSA is the ideal place to have a bit of downtime and network with colleagues.
Delegates can also charge devices at the large meeting tables. Delegates also benefit from personal support for the App, WiFi or other technical issues.
• E-education Corner - Dedicated stations for main sponsors to promote their own educational platform containing a website, an educational quiz or something equivalent
• Internet Point with 6-10 stations with sponsor-branded landing page and screensaver
• E-panels with sponsor messages
• E-panel at Coffee bar with sponsor messages
• Support crew in sponsor-branded T-Shirts
Our ERA-EDTA 2018 content portal provides access to speaker slides and webcasts, abstracts, e-posters, supporting materials, etc*.
Coupled with smart-search and smart-filtering technology, E-materials gives you relevant content fast. Delegates can also clip slides, take notes and build their own summary deck of the ERA-EDTA 2018 meeting to present to colleagues back home. The dialogue module lets them interact with faculty.
E-materials is available for at least 12 months post-congress.
• Banners (with rotating messages) on the portal’s homepage and other pages
• Active promotion of symposia/other educational activities on the portal
• Publishing of supporter’s symposium materials (slides and/or webcasts)
• Promotion and link from the official ERA-EDTA 2018 congress website
• Promotion of the service via at least 2 congress participant’s newsletters
• Reminder newsletter post-congress promoting e-materials and sponsor’s symposium
• Inter-session slides promoting the service in the lecture rooms
• Opt-in capture for sponsor’s follow-up activities.
Disclaimer aligned with sponsor. Full details on request.
Create your own congress agenda on the ERA-EDTA 2018 mobile app: data is fully synchronized. Access speaker E-materials, tag slides and take notes, conduct dialogues with the faculty and colleagues … all this and a host of key congress information. Available for iOS and Android.
50-60% of delegates actively use the congress app and program planner.
• Banners and pop-up ads (rotating) with sponsor logo and/or messages on front page and other pages of the mobile app
• Sponsor logo at Program Planner entry point
• Notifications with sponsor messages. Full details on request
• Promotion on social media and on the main ERA-EDTA 2018 congress website
• Promotion via sponsor-branded delegate newsletters pre-meeting
• Promotion via sponsor-branded panels at the venue
|Denmark follows the EFPIA code – please find the most recent guideline here.
The Danish Medicines Agency also have Guidelines on Advertising, etc. of Medical Devices/Medicinal Products, which can be found here.
Should you have questions regarding the guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact Morten Dahl Nielsen at Danish Medicines Agency, +45 44 88 95 20/email email@example.com.
For any information please contact:
ERA-EDTA Industry Relations Team
Via E. Mattei, 92 - int. 4
40138 Bologna, Italy
European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) - Data Privacy Statement
During the congress, attendees, exhibitors, guests and others may be photographed and videotaped by ERA-EDTA or its partners capturing the event. Some of these photographs or videos may be displayed by the ERA-EDTA or its partners in future publications or materials connected with the event. If you do not wish for your image to be displayed by the ERA-EDTA, please contact the ERA-EDTA in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org . Without contradictory instructions from your side, you hereby grant the European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA), the irrevocable right to use your image, voice, name, photographs, and video for purposes related to Scientific and Educational Purposes. You hereby release, waive and discharge the European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) its employees and independent contractors from any and all demands, claims, causes of action, damages and liabilities directly or indirectly arising out of any use of your image, voice or name pursuant to the foregoing rights grant.